November 28, 2007

Twelfth Night

Today I decided I was going to start a blog and use it to advertise the upcoming performances of Twelfth Night (in which I play Sir Toby Belch). Then I realized I already had a blog! Grant it, no one visits anymore except my mother-in-law-to-be, but still.

Seriously though, I apologize for the blog-neglect. You NYC theatre folk know how it is. Especially you, Bourbon. You have a blog too, ya know. How else am I to learn about the exploits of Quantum and his mighty Quantum Card?

The point is, the show opens Thursday and runs for two weeks after which time I shall return to the art of blogging. In the meantime, here are some things to keep you happy.

1. I may have mentioned before - but I truly appreciate drunk dials. Honestly, it's quite nice to know that I'm remembered from time to time.
2. Uber260 is an incredible human being. The man sent TinRoof and I an engagement present! And he is to be thanked! (She especially enjoyed the gift - it saved her like $60 at Anne Taylor).
3. I know you all don't live in Charlottesville - but come to my show anyway! I'm looking at you Quantum, Brownsox, etc.
4. Remember that one trip to White Castle where we met Skinny and Marlow? I wonder what became of those guys and their jug of gin.

3 comments:

Scott said...

Dude- you're engaged?! I suppose congratulations are in order here.

Anonymous said...

put yourself in the reader's position: if there is no new post, what's the point of visiting the blog? the more you write, the more readers will visit, and the more people will visit, the more you will write ... to put it in simple terms you are familiar with, it's like a self-sustained flame-acoustic interaction with in-phase fluctuations of q' and p', where q' would be the blogger and p' the readers!

anyway, congrats on your engagement!

Anonymous said...

anonymous .neq. anonynous