December 17, 2007

The Giving Blog

So... if you were a 24 year old woman, what would you want for Christmas from your fiance? Seriously, people, I could use some help here. I don't know why I'm having so much trouble this time around. I hope that doesn't bode poorly for future Christmases. I hope to spend many with TinRoof.

OK folks - I'm off to the Schnitzel house for ein bier with one of my office mates (Little Mikey). After that, I may go prowl the mall promptly and hope that a present will present itself to my presence for purchase...presently.

3 comments:

Nobrainer said...

Road atlases.

At least that is what Rachel wanted, but she is really into maps.

Otherwise I can't really suggest specific items. But I do suggest you remember the basic formula for great gifts: give to a person what they want for themselves but would never buy for themselves.

Hal said...

You can't go wrong with jewelry.

Anonymous said...

Don't you love me

You can see me here

[url=http://sexscreener.org/p/random/1992]My Profile[/url]