August 01, 2007

Remind Me

I guess I'm on a commercials kick right now because lately I haven't been able to get a song out of my head from one of Geico's caveman commercials. Specifically, it's the one where the caveman is on a conveyor at the airport and passes a Geico sign. You can watch it on YouTube if you want. Anyway, I really dig the song. Well God bless the internet! I tracked down the song. It's called Remind Me and is by the Norwegian duo Röyksopp. While I still haven't found a recording of the remixed version which is heard in the commercial, the original version is pretty tight as well. To top it off, the video is excellent. Enjoy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have a fever, and the only cure is more Dr. Church blogs!!

Anonymous said...

That Remind Me video is Bad. Like, 80s bad. Like, 80s Transformers awesome. Boo-yeah!