November 15, 2006

Concerto

Well I don't know about you, but I've been pretty pleased with my first few blogs. A little long, I grant you. But I've been having fun. I've already gone international too. This week has seen visitors from both Spain and Sweden. Course...they probably landed by accident and won't return...but...still.

I was going to wait till tomorrow to blog again - but here it is, 8:30 at night and I'm at work. Yeesh. Ah well, I owe it I think. I've slacked a lot lately. Anyway, just wanted to remind those of you in the Charlottesville area to come to Old Cabell Hall tomorrow night at 8pm for the FREE Chamber Singers concert. It's going to be fantastic and I'm very excited to be singing. Here's the information. Hope to see some of you there!

Frylock: Look Meatwad, there are other kinds of music in the world. Here. How'd you like to get down with some real gangsters--from the 15th century?
Meatwad: Bach? Beethoven? Are they down with the Pee Pants?
Frylock: Well, they wore pantaloons back then, Meatwad.
Meatwad: Shoot, boy, you'd get shot wearing that in my hood.

No comments: