January 08, 2007

Comptroll this

I think I'd like to be a comptroller some day. That has to be one of the best jobs ever. Mainly because I don't know a single person who knows what a comptroller actually does. Go ahead, just try telling me the definition without Wikipedia or Webster's. You can't can you? I figure if I was a comptroller, I could have a fancy sounding title but be able to slack off all the time. Sure I'd have to suffer the occasional comptroller-related jokes... like... uh... "How was your day comptrollin' for booty, Dr. Church?" (sorry, it's the best I could do)... but it would be worth it cause I'd be paid a lot for doing nothing.

1 comment:

The Bourbon Samurai said...

I believe it involves organizing finances and setting up pension plans for your particular organization, or some such.

Also, if you use your comptrolling powers to get a minion to drive your wife around and take her shopping, you will get totally fired.